You will have a University degree in a relevant computing subject with 5-6 years' experience in web based software development using .NET technologies. You will also have good customer facing skills, have the ability to work as part of a team, prioritise and self-manage.
- Responsive Website Development
- Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 & 4.0
- ASP.NET MVC, Web Api, C#, LINQ, N-Hibernate
- HTML5, JQuery, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS
- Oracle Endeca experience
- Hands on Experience in SQL Server
Previous experience of working in an e-Commerce development team for a leading online business is highly desired.
You will become of part of IT development team in London which is supported by a team of offshore developers.
The role will involve the following :
- Implementation of Leading Ecommerce Market Trend
- Web portals enhancements
- Analysis & Design of new features
- Active responsive website development using cutting edge technologies
- Communication with Offshore development teams
Please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.